(Jan 10, 2012) Near Riot at Delphi Meeting--Part 1
Last night about 50 citizen activists turned a ONE BAY AREA public Delphi meeting inSanta Rosa,CA upside down.
WE REFUSED TO BE GOOD GERMANS!
What happened? We spoke out:
* entered the meeting without signing in,
* refused to be railroaded,
* continually corrected the government/consultant lies and called them out,
* did not participate in the phony voting,
* did not give our names to the establishment press,
* brought in cameras and signs,
* flyered warning the organizers not to violate the open meeting laws,
* and did not get arrested although police were called
We exercised our rights as Americans!
Who are we?
A coalition of independent citizens from all over the SF Bay Area, Democrats, Property Rights Advocates, Tea Party members, Republicans, Libertarians, non-affiliated Independents—brave Americans standing together to resist tyranny.