Real Life All-American Conspiracy ripped from yesterday's headlines makes "The Manchurian Candidate" a quick course in How the Real World Really Works.
* Mind control.
* Microchip implants.
* Global slush funds.
* Programmed assassins and patsies.
* Phony wars for corporate profits.
* Stage-managed political conventions.
It's all there. You know - just like real life. So here are the Real World analogues --
* Mind control - The CIA's MK-Ultra, Project Monarch, and other black (covert) projects recounted by survivors of trauma-based mind control, including Annie McKenna ("Paper Dolls"), Kathleen Sullivan ("Unshackled"), Brice Taylor ("Thanks for the Memories"), and Arizona Wilder.
* Microchip implants - Verichip, manufactured by Applied Digital Solutions (Florida) and recently implanted in Mexico's Attorney General office staff for "security."
* "Manchurian Global" - Read "Carlyle Group," a global slush fund masquerading as a "private equity fund," employing politicos and world class criminals like former President-CIA Director George Herbert Walker Bush.