(PHOTO: Sandy Hook "drill" in November 2012)
(12-25-12) There is a theory that the Sandy Hook children were 'kidnapped'.
'Photos of the no doubt incredibly bloody crime scene' are missing
On 25 December 2012, at Global Research, Prof. James F. Tracy wrote:
"The Sandy Hook School Massacre: Unanswered Questions and Missing Information."
According to the professor:
1. The only people who claim to have seen any dead bodies are medical examiner H. Wayne Carver and his staff.
2. There is no visual evidence of the shooter's alleged violent entry into the school.
* There is no evidence of the crime scene's aftermath.
* No eyewitness, photo or video evidence of broken glass.
* No evidence of blasted security locks and doors, bullet casings and holes.
* No evidence of bloodied walls and floors.
* All of these are common in such investigations and reporting.
3. Why Were Medical Personnel Turned Away From the Crime Scene?
* Medical personnel were forced to set up their operation not at the school, but at the fire station.