And he's definitely the man who knows too much.
He has even testified before Congressional Committees chaired by Senator Kerry and Rep. Alexander.
Al Martin's new electronic book-manuscript, "The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran Contra Insider," is a true crime story that's too been too hot for prime time. (It's only available on the internet.)
Al Martin's book includes his own eye-witness accounts of government drug trafficking, illegal weapons deals, and a veritable epidemic of fraud -- securities fraud, real estate fraud, and insurance fraud by high level government perps.
Because of what he's seen, Al Marton has recently been in hiding. He's a whistleblower targeted by these very same bureaucrat-perps.
To date, their criminal-government schemes have cost taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars.
How did it start? When George Bush, Bill Casey and Oliver North initiated their plan of fraud and drug smuggling, they envisioned using 500 men to raise $35 billion.
When Iran Contra finally fell apart, they ended up using 5,000 operatives and making $350 billion in illegal secret operations.
And who is Al Martin? After he retired as a Lt. Commander from the US Naval Reserves, Al Martin's life went into the fast lane as a black ops specialist.
At a meeting with General Richard V. Secord and Lawrence Richard Hamil, the US Government"s own con man, Martin was briefed about Iran Contra operations and allowed to view CIA white papers on "Operation Black Eagle," code name for the illegal George Bush/Bill Casey/Oliver North program of government-sanctioned narcotics trafficking, illicit weapons deals and wholesale fraud.
Now Al Martin tells the facts that have been ignored or covered-up for over 15 years. There are many detailed descriptions of ongoing fraud committed by the Bush family, specifically George Bush Sr., George Bush, Jr., Neil Bush and Jeb Bush. These include the Trinity Gas and Oil Fraud, the Tri-Lateral Investment Fraud, the Harken Energy Fraud, as well as major high-yielding real estate, insurance and bank frauds in Florida, Colorado and Texas.
Al Martin names names, dates and events, which no one has ever dared write or publish before.
Here are some of the chapter titles:
* Confidential File: Alexander S. Martin
* The National Programs Office (NPO) and Operation Sledgehammer
* Oliver North: The Money Laundering Drug Smuggling "Patriot"
* "Do Nothing" Janet Reno and Iran-Contra Suppression
* Classified Illegal Operations: Cordoba Harbor and Screw Worm
* The Don Austin HUD Fraud Case
* Insider Stock Swindles for "The Cause"
* Lawrence Richard Hamil: The US Government's Con Man.
* US Government Narcotics Smuggling & Illicit Weapons Sales.
* The Chinese Connection: US Weapons & High Tech Graft.
* The Real Story of Operation Watchtower
* KGB & East German Intel Activities in the US (1985-87)
* Bush Family Corporate, Real Estate, and Bank Frauds
Author Al Martin is an accomplished businessman, as well as one of the last remaining insiders of "Iran-Contra."
Here's some of the explosive information you'll learn --
1. What's the real story behind Oliver North and the National Programs Office?
2. Why was Iran Contra profiteering so popular with govt insiders?
3. What does George Bush say is the "greatest reliever of stress"?
4. What were the best real estate scams and frauds of the Iran Contra era?
5. What's in the future for government sanctioned fraud in America?
"The Conspirators" by Al Martin is highly recommended reading for anyone interested in the secret history of the United States.
(For more information on the book and its availability, see Al Martin Raw Al Martin Raw: Secrets of Iran Contra