It was a "choice fraud," as government fraud expert and political analyst Al Martin would say. $119.9 million reached the office, but $96 million went "missing," while $7.2 million was completely unaccounted for.
According to an NBC News report (http://msnbc.msn.com/ID/7737306/)
some of the money skimmed was designated for the following projects --
* $162,163 for a "date palm nursery wall"
* $18,000 for "anti-dash fencing."
* $30,000 for "training of trainers."
* $3.2 million for "landfills south."
The Iraq War Frauds have been so lucrative for Bush-Cheney Cabal insiders that so-called "missing funds" in Iraq barely raise any eyebrows anymore.
For example, Bremer's CPA couldn't account for $9 billion allegedly given to Iraqi ministries last year
Halliburton (the former company headed by Vice President Dick Cheney) has been culpable in multiple frauds, when no-bid no-compete contracts for at least $1.5 billion were handed to them as part of what has been called the "Bush-Cheney Crony Capitalist Welfare Program" a/k/a the War on Iraq.
Paul Bremer could not be reached for a response.
Was he too busy enjoying himself at his non-extraditable Lake Geneva waterfront home?
* URI DOWBENKO has been hailed as one of Alternative Media's best writers and media analysts. He is the author of "Bushwhacked: Inside Stories of True Conspiracy" and "Hoodwinked: Watching Movies with Eyes Wide Open" and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
His website is UriDowbenko.com
For more information on Dowbenko's books Bushwhacked & Hoodwinked"