The guestlist for the June 2015 Bilderberg meeting at Telfs-Buchen in Austria includes:
* Jim Messina, the former Obama adviser who helped David Cameron win the May 2015 general election.
Allegedly, the UK's referendum on whether or not to stay in the EU may be rigged.
* The BBC Trust chairman Rona Cameron, whose job, allegedly, is to promote the agenda of the elite.
* The former European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso, whose country, Portugal, has been linked to child abuse rings.
* Nato General Secretary Jens Stoltenberg, who is linked to the 'false flag' attack on Norway.
* Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary, who allegedly has knowledge of chemtrails, spread by aircraft.
* Zanny Minto Bedoes, the editor-in-chief of The Economist, which is linked to the Rothschilds.
* Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands, a country linked to child abuse rings.
* Thomas Ahrenkiel, director of the Danish Intelligence Service, which has been linked to pro-Israel false flags.